Subject: Re: [Leica] SL mot?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 13:53:14 -0500

Jem-
As far as motor drives go- I'll stick with the R7's+ACE- The SL-Mot's drive is a
MONSTER+ACE- That would be a good price, though+ACE- Here a motor in decent shape
can go for +ACQ-800+ACE- 200 Pounds- If I am correct and that's about +ACQ-300 Us, it's
not bad either+ACE-
Looking at mine, I think it must be the Black Chrome- It doesn't look like
paint, and the wear pattern on the bottom at the tripod mount looks like
Brassing rather than where paint has been rubbed off.
Dan
dwpost+AEA-msn.com