Subject: RE: [Leica] Another Thought
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 18:21:25 -0600

>an LTM and Leica
>M paradise.  The R owners are excluded:

My father had one of those near-death experiences back in 1975. During the
experience he was lead to the pearly gates and as they entered heaven to
show him around they said, "We're going by room 1.0 please be quiet until
we are past."

My father asked "Why?"

And St. Peter replied "Because that's where the Leica M owners are. They
think they're the only ones up here."

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

 The Devil whispered behind the leaves, It's pretty, but is it Art?   -
Rudyard Kipling