Subject: [Leica] R6.2 shutter buz on 1/250th?
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 98 18:36:54 +1100

Could I ask some of the more mechanically minded
LUG'ers why there is a 1 second buz after I trip
the shutter when set to 1/250th on my R6.2?

It only happens at that speed setting, and doesn't
happen when I use the camera with the Motor Winder R.

I've been reassured by a few local Leica tech's that
it is 'normal'.  But if so, then looks like a hellova
design oversight to me!

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth
VR Multimedia  Photo  Java