Subject: [Leica] Leica and Nikon Lenses: the search for truth
From: "Dr James Harper" <DRJH@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:40:45 -0000

Nigel Watson wrote on 24 November:

< But, I have picked and
chosen my Nikon lenses *carefully* from amongst the lot,  something I
don't need to do with Leica--they're *all* superb; and perhaps I have
*unconsciously* selected only those Nikkors that closely mimic the
Leicas' rendition, having been influenced to use the latter as a
standard. >

I am hoping that someone will ask Nigel which ones he selected, as I lack
the  moral fibre required to do so myself.

Regards.

JH