Subject: RE: [Leica] printing TMZ
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:57:09 -0000

Eric,
Believe me, neither you nor anyone on the LUG could wish for the 'Bill
Brandt look'. The most disappointing exhibition I ever went to showed his
original prints having been printed out of focus, 'soot and whitewash' for
sure, but the worst was blue biro used as a spotting medium!
I'm sure you can do better than that!

Jem