Subject: Re: [Leica] auto vs. manual
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 07:55:31 -0600

>It beats the Canon EOS 1N (no big wonder) and even the new EOS 3 easily.
>A new king is born... :-)

Pascal,

It doesn't beat the EOS1n by much, and they couldn't possibly have tested
the EOS3 yet. As for AF-S vs. USM, most pros I know will tell you that the
EOS system overall is still best in performance.

Where the Nikon system is unparalleled is the flash system.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.