Subject: Re: [Leica] lens report new style by Hubert Pus
From: "phong (Doan huu Phong)" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:41:00 -0500

Dear Erwin,

    Please beware of your evil brother Hubert who just posted some
    useless banality under your account.   There is already enough of
    that  on the LUG.  It may turn out to be worse than the usual
    tautology because it will cause numerous responses.
    If you have any doubt, the present message should provide
    ample proof.

    Therefore, I would appreciate it very much if  you (and your
    brother) stop this nonsense immediately.   I, at least have
    the excuse  that I know very little of things Leica.

    Best wishes for a speedy recovery, etc., etc.

- - Phong