Subject: Re: [Leica] Help Stolen Leica!!!!
From: Michael Bell <mbell@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:28:12 -0600

Ack!  This reminded me that I was going to add a stolen Leica listing to
the Leica Answers page.  I have it up now.  The only listings on it now are
this one that Sam just listed, A listing from Alex Bratell and that
enormous list of the Dutch distributer Erwin posted a little over a month
ago.  If you would like something added to the list please email me.  I
also included a link to the PhotoNet Stolen Equipment registry.

http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/

Happy Thanksgiving

Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu