Subject: Re: [Leica] 75 Summilux
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:06:43 -0600

>with the 1st version being the lightest.
>Does anybody know whether all 3 versions are optically the same?  Any other
>comments/suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Ben,

The latest is the lightest. I own an older version of this lens. And it's
paired with my 35 Summilux ASPH. Very effective combination. Get the one
you an afford. New if you can, or used will be fine too for a savings of
about $1,000. Whatever you do, use it wide open.

Oh, they're optically identical.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO