Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens cleaning
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:13:01 -0600

>The fact that they clean the lenses with such
>disregard speaks for itself.  I take much more care.

Your characterization of their attitudes, which is not disregard, but just
not some panty-waist fear that a feather could scratch it, that is the
problem here. They don't sand blast their lenses, or clean them
obsessively. They just keep them clean with reasonable care. Not obsessive
care.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO