Subject: Re: [Leica] Amateur vs. Pro
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 15:09:28 -0700

Actually, I much prefer being an amateur. I can take pictures of what I
want, when I want, and how I want. I can do everything my way with the tools
I like. I set the schedule, I call the shots. Having to do it for a living
would be most unwelcome. And I think I would not take as interesting
pictures.
Joe  Stephenson