Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA in Brussels
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 00:02:08 +0100

Michael,

In addition to Campion which Andreas recommended, there are two other good places:

Bara Photo, Place Bara 27, tel. 521.80.79--small on the outside but great selection and really good prices (I recently bought my 2/35mm Summicron ASPH there for 45.000 BEF, about 5.000 less than at
Campion). It is behind the South Station (Gare du Midi / Zuidstation). Shabby neighbourhood, great shop.

Photo Alpha, 5 avenue des Celtes, tel. 733.74.88. Near Montgomery Square. Good selection and sometimes good prices. I bought my 3.4/135mm APO TELYT there.

If you need exact driving directions or would like to go together, let me know.

Nathan

(ironically, I am writing this in a hotel room in London)

Michael Ingram wrote:

> I'm planning a trip early in the New Year to Brussels and wondered if any "locals" could recommend any Leica camera shops for me to visit in between art galleries and some hopefully amazing meals.
> By any chance would anyone know the price locally of the 24mm f2.8 Elmarit-M Asph in CHROME plus Finder...and the new little SF20 flash.
> I would be most grateful for any help.Thank you.
>
> Michael Ingram
>
> michael@ingramagency.co.uk

- --
Nathan Wajsman