Subject: RE: [Leica] Is there a Nikon list?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 19:23:08 -0400

I don't mean to offend anybody in particular, but can we keep the Nikon
topics on a Nikon list.  I don't mind the occassional Nikon question, but
can the replies be sent to the original poster rather than the whole list.
I myself not coming to the Leica R or M via Nikon, have very little
interest in this stuff.  I assume there are others like myself on the list.

Regards,

Robert Stevens