Subject: Re: [Leica] Zoerk Adaptors
From: "Robert Farr" <rfarr@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 00:14:27 -0500

- -----Original Message-----
From: Martin Davidson <martin.davidson@bbc.co.uk>
To: 'lug' <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thursday, November 26, 1998 7:31 AM
Subject: [Leica] Zoerk Adaptors

Incidentally, I really recommend their
website, and their full product brochure.  They look like very interesting
products (adaptors allowing the use of Medium Format lenses on 35mm bodies;
perspective control/macro and pinhole adaptors).

Can you tell me if they have a U.S. distributor? I emailed them (in English)
at their web site regarding this question, but have had no response yet. Any
suggestions? Anybody have experience with their Multi Focus System
(ball-socket style tilt-and-swing for 35 slr bodies)? This looks like a
really useful product for macro work.

TIA,

Robert Farr