Subject: [Leica] Friday Sale Items
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 12:09:13 EST

Hello everyone.  I have a latest-version E46, pull-out hood 4/135 Tele-Elmar
which I have had for a couple years but not yet used.   It is in as-new
condition in the leather case.  The asking price is $995US including UPS 2-day
shipment anywhere in the continental US.  I will split the shipping cost for
international shipment.  I am accepting VISA or Master Card through my
company.

Thank you very much.

Please reply privately.

Jay/Infinity Technologies