Subject: Re: [Leica] Short termism - let's get off topic! (far too long)
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 15:43:10 -0800

Alex brattell wrote:
>All the turkeys around here (Europe) are celebrating surviving their
>American cousins, but that's only because they take a short term view, just
>like that modern human turkey, The Manager. If they only could see a little
>further, they'd be digging tunnels, sending out deputations to negotiate
>with the abattoirs and organising resistance to being the species of choice
>for the annual mass sacrifice that helps bind our primitive society to its
>collective will.>>>>>>>>>>

And a whole bunch more! :)

Alex old buddy, not to fret, as you know we are family and sometimes it's
just a good thing to totally unwind ones woes on the "fam damily"!  We on
the other hand don't wont to hear each others woes daily, but once in a
while a guy needs to unwind when a guy needs to unwind, so this is your one
shot for the year! :)

ted