Subject: [Leica] Re: Proposing a voluntary posting limit
From: Shawn London <srlondon@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 16:35:34 -0800 (PST)

From: LeicaMan <fineartphoto@yahoo.com>

>I have a suggestion that may help cut down the volume >of emails coming
>from this list.  Can everyone try to adhere to a self >imposed limit of
>no more than say, 5 posts per day?

Rather than try to stop the wagging tongues (or fingers, as it were),
which simply is not going to happen, I would suggest subscribing to
the digest.  That way, you only get 3 or 4 emails per day (tops) and
if you are having a busy day and don't have time for LUGmail, you only
have to delete a few rather than 100 emails separately.  Besides,
moderating the LUG would, in effect, ruin it anyway.