Subject: [Leica] M to PK adaptor? (let's party in Roger's killfile)
From: Alex Brattell <alex@zetetic.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 11:31:00 +0000

Roger Beamon wrote:

>Speaking for myself, you sir, have succeded in accomplishing
>nothing more than angering me. I dont think that I should come
>to a conterminous interest mailing list with the expectation that I
>might be angered by totally off topic material in an environment
>where, ostensibly, we are siblings.
>
>I did not read the appended material. I *might* have if you had
>the good sense to point to the website only. To have foisted the
>material on us, is an affront and not appreciated.
>
>The good news is that I'll not be similarly bothered in the future
>since my killfile now has company for the one other occupant.

Does that mean that I don't have the right to reply to your message?
You have a point Roger, although your assumption that I was attacking your
American national holiday suggests that you have had an irony bypass.

You put out political taglines with every message, I just thought I'd do it
all at once and get it over with.
(thanks Ted for understanding!!)

Anyway, here's my question:
Jeremy Kime mentioned that he had a Pentax K to Leica M adaptor, so you
could put a Pentax 15mm on a Leica M. Does anyone know if there's an adaptor
to do it the other way around, so I could use M lenses with Leitz bellows
etc on a Pentax LX body? (Obviously I wouldn't mind the loss of automatic
diaphragm with the slr body)

Thanks
Alex