Subject: [Leica] A few V35 questions ...
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 14:15:39 -0500

Hi all.  Just today I picked up a mint Leica V35 enlarger that I "won" in an
eBay auction. Probably paid a bit too much but I'm not complaining. To the
questions:  Alas, the original owner no longer had the instruction book that
came with the V35.  I've followed this list long enough to know that proper
setup can take some doing so I'd definitely like the manual.  Anyone know of
a source where I can get an original or a copy?  Also, was there (is there)
a mounted slide carrier made for the V35? If so, any ideas where I might
find one? Finally, my enlarger came with no easel.  I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Dave F.