Subject: Re: [Leica] Gather 'round, kids,
From: chefurka@magma.ca (Paul Chefurka)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 02:27:23 GMT

On Sat, 28 Nov 1998 13:55:05 -700, you wrote:

>and let me recommend a wonderful Christmas present for the
>person that is most deserving. That's YOU, of course!
>
>For a day and a half, now, Mommy and I have had our own copy
>of Ted Grant's book, "THIS IS OUR WORK". Go to Ted's site (he
>lists it at the end of his posts), preview it, then, even if you think
>you're not interested in medical stuff, BUY IT REGARDLESS!

You bet!  My wife has promised me Ted's book for Christmas - I can
hardly wait!  I may just be waking up at 6:00 a.m. Christmas morning
like I did when I was 5, and ripping open the paper to enjoy it in
those few moments of peace and quiet before my nieces start their
"greed and avarice" routine.  And the fact that it may contribute a
buck or two towards Ted's next R8 is icing on the (Christmas) cake.

Paul