Subject: [Leica] Xmas gift
From: dcoliva@jura.dsnet.it (Daniele Coliva)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 14:44:23 GMT

I finally got THAT Noctilux! The guy who had bought it almost in front
of me turned it back to the store, because (as foretold by the dealer)
he changed his mind.

Now the jewel is secured in the shop, waiting for me to go and get it!
(as soon as I have the $$ ready, now it's tax-time in Italy :-().

I'm going to Paris for a weekend just before Xmas, and by then I
should have it. Any ideas on how to exploit it?

Regards,

Daniele
dcoliva@jura.dsnet.it
Bologna