Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Off-topic Nikkor 105 f2.5
From: "Lee Yan Zhan" <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 23:21:45 +0800

Ken,

Thanks for your advise.  I would like very much to get a IIIf or IIIg but I
am thoroughly spoilt by the M viewfinders.  The screw ones are so small and
mostly dim.  I've tried the VIDOM or other Leitz multi-finder but they are
small too.  Have you tried the Nikon Varifinders - I heard that they have
better eye relief.

Cheers,

Lee
Fellow LUGGER from Singapore