Subject: [Leica] A few V35 questions...
From: "'" <DRJH@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 17:00:50 -0000

David Freedman wrote on 28 November:

<Alas, the original owner no longer had the instruction book that
came with the V35.  I've followed this list long enough to know that proper
setup can take some doing so I'd definitely like the manual.  Anyone know
of
a source where I can get an original or a copy?  Also, was there (is there)
a mounted slide carrier made for the V35? If so, any ideas where I might
find one? Finally, my enlarger came with no easel.  I'm open to
suggestions.>

Congratulations on buying a V35 enlarger.  You will not regret it, or ever
need to buy another.

1.  Instruction manual  You can probably get an original or a good quality
photocopy from Oldtimer Camers, Ltd., PO Box 28a, Elstree, Herts WD6 4SY,
UK.  Tel  +44  181 953 5479.  Fax +44 181 905 1705

2.  Mounted slide carrier   Although the enlarger is no longer made, the
latest Leica product list (unpriced) still has 17 accessories for it,
including Slide holder 5x5 Order No 17 419.  They still list also the Black
and White, the Color, and the Vario-Contrast modules.  There is too an
"Enlargement Frame 24x30" Order No. 17 584, but I have no idea what it
costs new.

All suggestions offered in case you cannot find what you want second-hand.

Regards.

 JAMES HARPER