Subject: Re: [Leica] [OFF-TOPIC] Oddmund
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 15:47:15 -0600 (CST)

Yeah, Phong, I really do!! -- I'd get disappointed if there were
only on-topic posts and no arguments.....I subscribe to the
Collins radio list, and the current operator is a real power
freak -- on topic posts only and no bickering about anything--
'bout ready to signoff if they don't get rid of that nazi.....
no fun anymore!!
Best to you and yours, Phong,
Walt