Subject: Re: [Leica] Boom, Boom, Back Again
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 19:03:34 -0800

>Well, I suppose it was predictable having a dedicated thread only hours
>after my "comeback" at the LUG. Thank you for making me such an honour...!

G'evening Oddmund,

oops!   Bonjour! by the time you read this. :)

Well nice to see you come back and on the move. :)  hell I don't imagine
too many old timers would have expected you to come back and not set things
straight right off. :)

How was the grape crop this year? Did you get a good wine making harvest?

Most importantly, what have you been shooting with your Leica's?

I was busy in Malaysia for a couple months, got an R8, winder and 35-70
stolen. But other than that it's been calm and quiet.  I've been busy
working the M's on various things around the mother country and looking to
shoot mainly on overcast and soft light days.

Trying to capture that northern European light on Canada's wet west coast.
:) I'm getting the overcast light alright, but it's the rain that's
screwing up the film exposing and getting the Leica's out in the constant
wet. Particularly when I'm playing!:)

If it were "paying time" then wet would matter, as I'd be making money to
replace the gear if it completely crashed.

Good to have you back and I look forward to hearing of your camera exploits.

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant