Subject: [Leica] Am I in the Wrong Place?
From: "William H. Cassing" <wcassing@elkgrove.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 23:34:45 -0800

I have just scanned through Leica Users digest V4 #97.  I discovered a
preponderance on material on Nikkor Lenses, personality conflicts and other
material I would have thought should be marked "[off topic]."

Am I on the wrong list?  Did I somehow get on Dr. Laura's digest?  Or does
LUG stand for "List Useless Garbage?"

I appreciate those who discuss, advise, inquire and complain about Leica
equipment.  Would those fine people sign in please!

Bill Cassing