Subject: Odp: [Leica] I.R. Collector
From: "Krzysztof Szecowka" <szecowka@ch.wssk.wroc.pl>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 12:27:32 +0100

Bravo Mike!

Thanks for the nice story. It resembles me myself. I was fascinated with the
cameras since early childhood. As I grew up I tried almost every camera on
the market and there I am all alone with two M bodies (M2 & M6) and only one
lens (50 mm summicron) - the purest way to deal with photography ( I have
traded my R8 for M6). I hope to get 35 and 90 soon.

Chris