Subject: [Leica] Yasuhara T981
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 20:03:25 +0800

Howard Cummer wrote
"PS I am looking forward to receiving my Yasuhara T981 and using Leica LTM
lenses on that platform."

Frank Dernie wrote:
How does one go about getting one of these. I am in the UK and do not have
easy internet access?

thanks Frank

Dear Frank, Mr. Yasuhara doesn't have time to answer mail, or perhaps his
English isn't up to it. I got all the info from his website via Steve
Gandy's Camera quest site http://www.cameraquest.com/ and then had my
office in Tokyo call Mr. Yasuhara and he gave them a number which means my
camera will be manufactured in March 1999 and will be about the 1,030 one
made.