Subject: RE: [Leica] Off-topic Nikkor 105 f2.5
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 18:56:55 -0000

Lee,
One of those Japanese copies might seem more appropriate than the Leitz
versions, (ha ha!) Komura made some and there are currently cheap (25GBP)
un-named Japanese adapters about.
As was said earlier, it really doesn't matter at all, there is no frame for
105mm in the M cameras. If you want a finder for this length, then find an
old variable finder or one of the Komura finders specific to 105mm, I think
I might have one spare if you're interested.

Jem