Subject: Re: [Leica] Bird Watching and Bird Pictures
From: Jan Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 20:28:10 -0600

Marc,
Your mention of the Televid reminded me that I'd recently seen a show on TV where
cops were staked out in a room while photographing  crooks.  They were using an
R8 attached to a Televid.

Have you ever used the Televid as a lens?  Do you think the APO Televid worth the
extra cost over the non-APO?
Bud

Marc James Small wrote:

> [Snip]
>
> I visited the tidal flatlands of Virginia over Thanksgiving.  The weather
> was supposed to be cloudy and dank, so I brought not my vaunted Leica
> APO-Televid, foolish me.

[Snip]