Subject: [Leica] BEOON Focusing Tube
From: MGMcGough@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:50:03 EST

The entire BEOON copying gauge (which I used to use until I went digital)
has the code #16511.  I don't know what you consider to be the focusing
tube but I have the IB here in front of me & it shows: base,  column with
worm gear, 3 ext. tubes B,C & D plus a LTM / M converter "A".
In addition, there is a magnifier & 3 masks allowing 1:1 to 1:3 ratios.

Mary Grace (de Milo)