Subject: [Leica] Re: Gunter Osterloh "Leica M, the Advanced School of Photography"
From: n.b.watson@juno.com (Nigel B Watson)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 09:01:38 EST

Good grief!  DOes this mean that Leica *books* are now become collectors'
items?  My 1986 edition (which was in perfect condition including the
jacket...until I began reading it and the pages started to fall out!) was
purchased about six months ago from my local camera store's "used book"
bin for US$15.  I guess this is the first bargain I've ever got on Leica!

Regards,
Nigel

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998 22:12:42 -0000 "Russell Fox"
<rsfox@armour.softnet.co.uk> writes:
>A few months ago I asked Amazon books to trace the above book for me.
>
>They found one today, a 1986 edition, yours (not mine!) for only 627
>U.S.
>dollars, plus postage.
>
>Feel free to contact Amazon and steal this "bargin".
> The last one I saw for sale was around 250 dollars on a U.S.
>booksellers
>website, I also just missed one last year at 50 pounds sterling in the
>U.K.
>
>I don't think I'll try Amazon.
>
>Regards
>Russell Fox

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]