Subject: Re: [Leica] Best photography books
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 16:27:04 -0800

Hi all,

 Given there have been a number of book posts I would like to leave you
with this thought when it comes to books and photography.

Too study the art of photography without books is to sail in uncharted
seas, while to study books without taking pictures is not to go to sea at
all!

Just a passing thought folks. Have a nice day. :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant