Subject: Re: [Leica] Just a passing comment
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 06:47:25 -0800

William Cassing wrote in response:
>Cute!  Admirers of Margaret Bourke-White and a lot of other great
>photographers who just happen to be women will, I'm sure, appreciate such
>macho remarks.>>>>>>>

William,
Please don't get into this playing word games with his "enlightened PC
stuff". You've got the wrong guy!

I've championed more Canadian women photgraphers causes to move up  and get
their material published than you have any idea.

I made my comment as it is daily used and you know damn well that I'm not
belittling the fine female photographers of the past nor the great ones of
today.

Thanks for your comment,

ted