Subject: [Leica] Ammoral
From: Frank Dernie <FrankDernie@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 11:07:45 -0500

 Alexey Wrote:

"""He did not say that capitalism is *IM*moral. He said that it is
*A*moral. Your reply suggests that you don't understand the difference. """

I think you are confusing my reply with the snipped part of somebody elses
reply. I know the difference between ammoral and immoral. My example shows
the immorality of capitalism. It is not ammoral.

There is sadly no solution. The strong let the weak "die" to a greater or
lesser extent in all societies. One would have thought that the human race
was sufficiently civilised for us not to be like the rest of the animals,
but we are.
Frank