Subject: [Leica] RE: Street Photography & "Theft"
From: Paul Schiemer <pschiemer@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 15:31:11 -0500

Eric Welch wrote:
<<Except for the fact that your acceptable exposure ratio would be about
the same as the Kansas City Chiefs completion of third down turnovers.
No, worse. ;-) >>

I see the wink thingie, know there must be someting profound hidden in
your comment... but it went right over my head (sorry).

Light in a given space (the specific instance I referred to in my
original posting- a temple in Bhutan) remains pretty constant.
I was seated on a bench while an important ceremony was going on, but my
view was blocked by the people in front of me.
I read the meter, adjusted my shutter and f-stop to get a good exposure;
then adjusted the focus to where it needed to be when I 'shifted' the
camera into position for the shot (arm out to one side).

Light didn't change dramatically (it looks great), action was preserved
without disturbing the persons around me (or the monk), and -honestly- I
don't follow football.  Are the Chiefs good or bad??