Subject: Re: [Leica] RH Designs Zone Analyser
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 16:16:33 EST

Michael:

Thanks for your positive input.

I just received a note from another LUGGER.  He (Kip) just ordered an Analyser
instruction manual from RH Designs.  I thought this was a good suggestion.

I am glad to hear that I may be on the right track.

Thanks again,
Bob Bedwell

<< Have had one for about a month.  Love it...does it all as you describe.
 Note that you do have to do some testing and "programming" to use papers
 other than the 4 that are "preprogrammed".  Was close to right on out of
 the box for my Besler 23c w/condenser head.  Need to test and program to
 use with cold lite. >>