Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 19:38:23 EST

Dan:
Now you understand why I insisted that you try it out....I knew that you
couldn't run and I sure couldn't catch you if you could.    I'm happy that you
are using it.  It's probably the only good workout that it will ever get.
Have you ever heard of TIMESHARES.  We should talk about a Noctilux TIMESHARE?
What a deal!

Bob

<< William-
 I know what you mean! Bob made the mistake of loaning his to me! I thought
 about running away to Timbuktu with it, but I'm too old and slow to run, and
 heck! There'd probably be a LUGger there, looking for me! I suppose I should
 really return his and get my own! Oh, well...someday!
 I am fascinated by the details that pop out of the shadows, even with 4x6
 machine prints. It seems that even a f1.4 or 1.5 doesn't come close.
 Dan
 dwpost@msn.com >>