Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 19:54:15 -0800

Bob Bedwell wrote:

>Hope you didn't take tips from Ted on how to clean a Noctilux!!!!!
>Remember, he uses dirty underwear!  I think that Ted and Eric should chip in.

Bob , my friend? Jeeesh I don't need someone else volunteering the use of
my money. I handle it badly enough without other foklks making plans for it
to be used to purchase a Noctilux!. :) :)

And my underwear is always clean! My mother always said, "you must have
clean underwear as you never know what can happen to you."

Besides I use the "oldies but goodies" on the lens cleaning detail. :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant