Subject: RE: [Leica] Request for Advice
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 08:27:50 -0500

  If you can find one, a Leica Af-C1.  I bought one new for about US$125.00
for my four and six-year-olds.  It has auto focus and a choice of 35 or 90.
My kids just had to have a Leica, just like their dad.  Not built like a
tank, but takes really good pictures.  My four-year-old boy, in particular
shows some actual talent and may inherit my Ms sooner rather than later.

	Buzz