Subject: Re: [Leica] moving images...
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 14:35:45 +0100 (MET)

David Medley wrote:

>....but I would very much like to see
>some of your images. Are they available somewhere on this world wide
>platform for all to see?

No, I still don't have a web site. I have been thinking about it for a
while, but you know, I neither have time, nor equipment. But I guess I will
have to jump into it one day, html, jpg, and all that.

As I said in a previous message, I am into platinum processing for the
moment. Chopping wood, LUGing, studying, and drinking wine. A nice life, but
everything has an end. Soon I am off to Paris for a course in platinum
processing in the lab of a friend of mine who is one of the worlds finest
printers! Then it's Christmas. And in January I am leaving for Macedonia.

Frankly, I don't know when I will be able to show you a digest of my snaps.

Oddmund