Subject: [none]
From: "Jae S. Lee" <lee.jae_s+@long-beach.va.gov>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 08:27:26 -0800

Hello, LUG

I've recently got an M3 from my dad-in-law and I'm very happy to have it.
 I don't have the manual, though.  Is it necessary to bur the HOVE
instruction book from B&H or is it just better to go ahead and shoot.  If
you told me not to read the manual, then you gotta help me on this.

1.  What's the shutter speed when using flash? (I presume it's 1/6)  I have
to choose the flash power depending on the aperture I want then, right?
2.  I've noticed some fungus-like material on the shutter curtain when I
engaged the shutter before release, is it a bad sign?  There's no light
leaking though when viewed at strong light.  The left and right edge seem
tight on light also.
3.  What's the function of the lever on the left when viewed from top?
4.  Also, how do I use the two lever on the right side?

Thanks a bunch and I may ask more questions later...

Jason