Subject: Re: [Leica] After Market Lenses for Leica - A Small book
From: Mark Walberg <Walberg@simmons.swmed.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 12:42:48 -0600

So, Where is the Small book available?  I once looked on Amazon and
couldn't find it.
    I think I saw a post a while back that Marc had a new edition in the
works (along with the hot tip that the UNautographed copies were the rare
ones).  Where and when can we get a copy?           -Mark Walberg

>> At 09:52 PM 1998-12-02, David wrote:
>> >... Other than the Kilfitt, Nikkor and Canon lenses, what else is worth
>> >trying?

Marc replied:
>> There are several hundred after-market lenses for the LTM system.......
>> A relatively good list can be found in "HPR" (Hans P Rajner), LEICA
>> COPIES.

And Roy added: