Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 0:23 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Ted Grant writes:

> Hey Bill, Have I got news for you, Eric is out of work and I had to buy
> new R8 replacement!

Ted you really ought to know better.

Actors are never out of work, they're always 'resting'.

Journalists and photographers are never out of work, they're 'freelance'.

Computer personnel are never out of work, they're 'consultants'.

David Morton                       |  "Times are bad. Children no
dmorton@journalist.co.uk           |  longer obey their parents and
David.Morton@openconsulting.co.uk  |  everyone is writing a book."
(+44) 171 917 6272                 |  Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)