Subject: Re: [Leica] gummint ? [Re: Urgent: Long Distance Charge for Internet?]
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 23:09:41 -0500

Phong-
One of these days- we're gonna make you a good ole Southern boy, talkin'
Southern! For sure!
Gummint is the way we pronounce 'government' in the South in the USA! Soon
you'll be drinking beer, watching stock car races on the TV, and taking
pictures of pretty girls washing their pickup trucks!
You also have to remember that a 'cheer' is something you sit in.
When talking to either a group or a single individual, you refer to them as
'You all'- pronounced- 'Ya'll'
End of lesson two!
Dan-
dwpost@msn.com