Subject: Re: [Leica] Amoral [was: Ammoral]
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 00:19:59 -0800

I think this is because no other species has a developed
enough nervous system to be able to commit "atrocities"
as we do.  So-called "atrocities" are mirrors of aggressive
and protective behavior patterns in lower species.  We are,
in fact, animals like the rest of them.  Just another variety.
We kill, eat, have babies, die, and shed blood like all other
animals.

Francesco