Subject: [Leica] M users association in Paris
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:04:36 +0100 (MET)

Frédéric wrote:

>I'm looking for  an association of users M6 in Paris, France.

I've never heard about any M-users association in Paris, even less about a
M6 users club. But ask them at La Maison du Leica at bd Beaumarchais, or
L'Optique Michaud at 42, av. de Wagram, 8th arr. You may also call Leica
France in Argenteuil. They are not easy to coop with, but it's worth a try.

Oddmund