Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica marketing
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:10:57 EST

<< As have Contax, though they've chosen a different path.  I haven't used
 the Contax AX, but I find the concept intriguing.  Not only are the old
 lenses compatible with the new autofocus camera, but they also allow
 autofocus.  >>

I have a Contax SLR system, including an AX.  The AX is large.  The AF works
quite well - not as fast as my Canon EOS cameras, but very well nonetheless.

Tom Shea