Subject: [Leica] Re: M3 Neck Strip
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:46:38 -0500 (EST)

Domke makes a good strap with rubber gripers on one side. I prefer to use
M6 straps on all my Leica M bodies. I find them used for $15-$20.

On my non-metered M bodies I have MR4 meters. For tricky light I prefer the
Sekonic Studio Delux incident meter. The old Metrastar is a good one too.

Ken Wilcox

>I'd like to thank all of you who generously replied my recent thread on M3.
>Now, I have this original leather case which is heavy and makes it bulky.
>Is there a good durable neck strap around?
>Thank you for your comments in advance.
>(Again, what kind of light meter (both incident and reflect) would you
>recommend?)
>Jason.

- ----
Davison Middle School                         preferred--->
<wilcox@tir.com>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                              <kwilcox@gfn.org>