Subject: Re: [Leica] Wetzlar-Solms LHSA Spring Photo Trip and Chinon Wine
From: Dominique PELLISSIER <pelliss@droit-eco.univ-nancy2.fr>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 21:54:23 +0100

Yes, Belgian beer is nice, better than German! I should like to participate
as well at this Leica trip (if possible), and would then bring my local
Chinon wine, the real juice of Rabelais' land. These are holy bottles ad
vitam aeternam, not at all comparable with your lower sphere juice of the
barley!

>Oddmund

#########
Oddmund,

2 years ago I spent holidays near Chinon in a manorhouse : le manoir de la
Giraudière.
In order not to be off topic, I suggest that you call one of your "grand
cru" : LHSA 1999.

Dominique Pellissier